Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Adventures in Online Dating: Episode 8

When I get the instant messages from people on the dating sight, I'm generally pretty open about writing this blog. I often field questions, but I honestly kind of like it, since I figure it allows me to maybe open some minds. When having one such conversation recently, a boy asked me what I thought about sex toys. I told him I thought positively, and that honestly I didn't really see how there could be any negatives. To which he replied...

There can be, depending on the type of toys.

if you go too big, or overuse you can loose sensitivity or elasticisity


NO NO NO NO! I proceeded to tell him that wasn't actually true, he continued to tell me that was just my opinion.

The fact is sex toys don't decrease your sensitivity or stretch you out, and that kind of attitude it exactly what I'm trying to prevent and change with this site. But generally telling someone who tells you that they review sex toys that they are loose and won't be able to cum from sex is generally a bad idea, FYI. So until the next weird/ridiculous/douche-y thing I get in my inbox or messenger remember, if you don't know, ask, and if you're unsatisfied, give direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment