Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Adventures in Online Dating: Episode 4

So I made the switch not long after I put the blog on hiatus, that I wanted to stop looking for casual sex online and start looking for dates instead. Sadly, changing my profile to reflect this hasn't really affected my messages in the way you would think.

I recently got a message from someone who's picture is of a cat, doesn't have pretty much any info on his profile except that his is a "well hung black stud" who "guarantees discretion." He also made some vague reference to his "situation" so I'm guessing he's got a girlfriend at the very least. Sadly enough, he actually took the time to write a message, which means he read my profile, saw no mention of wanting casual sex on there, and decided to message me anyway. Really? HOW DO THEY KNOW???? (I mean, it was shady as hell, and I wouldn't have replied anyway but I swear they can sniff me out)

Also, if you're enjoying these rants, I found this site www.okcupidkillme.tumblr.com. These guys put mine to shame.

Don't forget, if you don't know, ask, and if you're unsatisfied, give direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment