Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm back bitches!

Hey everyone. I'm back. I'm still dealing with some of the things that brought me to the decision to close the blog, but all in all, I'm doing better. First I had outstanding reviews to write, and I've been hearing/reading some interesting things I've wanted to write about. I'm probably going to be staying away from my personal experiences for a while, and stick to reviews, advice, and discussing sexuality in the media. Which means I'll encourage you again to send me any questions and feel free to send me anything interesting about sex that you find at cleofaye01 at gmail.com. I'll be posting a review later today, and should have a few more coming in the next week or so, so I'll leave you with my words of wisdom: if you don't know, ask, and if you're unsatisfied, give direction! Love and kisses cleofaye.

No comments:

Post a Comment