Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Formspring time!

I've mentioned before that I have a handy little box on the sidebar where you can submit questions to me through formspring. It didn't tell me I had any until the oldest had been sitting in my inbox for over a month. Sorry about that to anyone who asked a question. Since I don't post them to my twitter or blog, I figured, I'd repost them here, (with a few updates or changes as needed)

1. Which form of bondage turns you on the most?

Probably rope bondage, because you can do so much with it. it can be pretty, it can be painful, it can be tight and binding. And depending on the person, the type of rope, the setting, the experience is totally different every time.

2. How do you handle being in a relationship with someone who is polyamorous and has a primary partner?

It really depends on what you're looking for in the relationship and what the poly person is looking for. If they are looking for an equally balanced triad, it could be more fulfilling then any coupling. Regardless, it requires a lot of communication and understanding on your part that yes, you are required to share, yes, they were there first, and unless it's distinctly decided, you'll have to understand the primary partner's needs are a priority. So it takes a lot of work, a lot of talking, and I truly believe a specific personality, I don't think everyone is capable.

3. How many guys and girls have you slept with?

This question prompted me to actually make a running tally, since I don't want to forget anyone. The final number was 17, 7 girls, 10 guys. (Sadly, 5 of those people have been since 2010 started, my number of sex partners has gone up exponentially each year) [Just letting you know, after being really proud of myself for writing them all down, I totally forgot 2 people, so the count is 19, 7 girls 12 guys]

4. When was your last orgasm? what caused it?

It was less then 12 hours ago, cause by masturbation with my favorite glass toy. The answer to this question is very rarely more then 24 hours. I masturbate almost everyday unless I'm really sick. (It's 3 weeks later, and the answer is almost exactly the same)

No comments:

Post a Comment