Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Links Galore 3

Yes, it's that time again when Ms. Cleofaye is a little overwhelmed with life and giving you some links to explore while I take a little bit of a break. First some quick admin updates.

1. I think you probably noticed, but I posted the first addition of e[lust]last week. It's similar to Sugasm, which I did before. I'm actually a volunteer and I help put it together.

2. Due to both grad school applications and my not always stable mental status updates on the page might be a bit spotty for the next few months. I'm still banking ideas on what to write, so if you have any questions, send them my way, I love getting emails from you. I'm going to try and keep it to twice a week, once a week at the absolute least.

So here are some links to play with while I'm gone.

Here are some pussy eating positions. There are a million places to find sex positions, so I thought some oral sex positions would be a good change.... plus, they're 3d, fun!

Here is an article from the british paper the daily mail. 1 in 20 women has NEVER had sex sober. Read the article, realize how fucking depressing that is, then go out there, fuck someone with the lights on stone cold sober, because you are a sexy sexy bitch, all you need to do is believe that.

Here's an article about scary sex toys, and I don't mean scary good like a domme that special gleam in her eye, I mean scary like should be banned. I will be making my own list soon of sex toys you should never buy, but here's a list to get you started.

I've discussed Midori before, she's a kinky sex educator and one of my idols. She wrote this article called "how herpes saved my life." It's interesting, a little scary, and completely brave. It made me think about a lot of things like safe sex and the STD stigma. Read it.

That's it for me for now kiddies. Love you all, and as always, if you don't know ask, and if you're unsatisfied, give direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment