Saturday, October 31, 2009

Spicing it up: Costumes

It's halloween today kiddies, and I figured before I go out in way too slutty clothes and get a little schnockered, there would be no better time to talk about the role costumes can have in the bedroom.

To be honest, I've never been a huge fan of costumes, I spent a whole lot of time getting comfortable with who I am, and god help the person who doesn't agree that I'm fab, cause they're never getting in my bed. If my sexual partner can't find me hot in my supergirl underoos, they don't deserve to see me in my sexiest thong.

That said, I have some items I've worn in bed and no where else, and when it comes down to it, it's all about setting the mood and having fun. If you're role playing, having a school girl outfit (I know I know, it's cliche, but it's cliche because almost everyone out there, including me, thinks it's hot.) can help you get in character for your school girl/principal fantasy. If slipping on a pleated skirt helps you leave your inhibitions behind, then by all means, get as many outfits as you want and wear them often.

Where I have a problem with costumes is when you're using them to cater to someone else. If you feel silly or awkward in it, why are you wearing it? You should only wear something in bed (or really anywhere at all) that makes you feel hot, sexy, and confident. If you're pulling at the hemline or worrying about your thighs jiggling, you're not going to be able to let go and have fun the way you deserve to. I have certain underwear that make my ass look great, I know it, and when I wear them, I feel great, and it makes me more outgoing and more flirtatious, even if no one can see them but me.

So go out there, find something that makes you feel amazing. Wear it tonight or any night, and let yourself go! Ok kiddies, I'm off to get ready for a fun night. I hope all of you are too. As always, this is cleofaye saying, when in doubt, just ask, and when you're unsatisfied, give direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment