Saturday, October 10, 2009

Does this shit happen to other people? (Part 2)

So I have a uber flirty online persona. It's always been that way, it's just who I am. I have a twitter account.... I think most of you knew that already, since I think that's where a lot of my readers come from, but that's besides the point. The other day one of my twitter friends stated she was free for the weekend and needed to pick who to have sex with. I, of course, offered my services, which is completely in line with how I act on such sites.

After a brief flirty exchange with a slightly older woman, I recieved a direct message from her telling me that in fact she couldn't come up this weekend, but would like to at some point and wondered if her bf would be welcome as well. Yes, yes indeed, I got propositioned for a threesome via twitter. Seriously, does this shit happen to anyone else?

(by the by, if I decide to go for it, I'll keep you updated)

3 comments:

  1. I've had someone offer me a free colonoscopy...does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. happens to me, but i think it is an "occupational hazzard/benefit".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now the question is, have you ever accepted them, and if so, how did it go?

    ReplyDelete