Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Links galore

This is a little off my usual routine, but I've been spending the past hour or so, that was supposed to be on writing, horking my guts up for no good reason that I can figure out. I'll be back up and posting my regular snarky sex commentary soon, but I didn't want to leave you guys completely empty handed. I've been collecting the best sex links from around the net.... and here they are.

For the science geeks out there.... watch a couple have sex in MRI imaging.... way grosser then I thought it would be, but interesting.

A break down of who exactly uses vibrators. I was a psych major, so I find this surveys fun to read, takes me back to my college days.

Supernatural kinks... I grew up at the height of Buffy the Vampire Slayer mania, so I'll be the first one to admit a bit of a tendency towards the tall, dark, and undead.

Finally, here's a fun little video about all the things people have gotten lost in their ass, appropriately titled, Not in Your Butt by the fabulous sex educator Ducky Dolittle


So I totally admit this is a lazy post, and I'll be more on the ball later this week, but I'm off to bed and hopefully no more face in the toilet bowl moments for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment