Saturday, September 5, 2009

Admin type updates

Just a quick warning to everyone. I've been trying to get the word out on the blog a bit, and I've joined a sex blog group called "Sugasm" that takes everyone's best posts for the week, rates them, picks 3 winners then sends out the links for all the blogs involved. I thought I would give it a shot and submitted the Anal play entry. To be involved I'm required to post the results with all the blog links. I'll label it clearly so you'll know what it is if you want to ignore it, but I didn't want to do it without letting everyone know. If I don't think there are quality links or don't think the kind of entries are what I want on my blog, I won't be submitting again. It should be going up this weekend, so if you guys could let me know if you like it or if you think I should keep submitting I would appreciate it, since I don't want to do it if no one finds it useful.

Love and kisses kiddies!

Cleofaye

1 comment:

  1. Please consider cross-posting your work (older posts, too) at http://sexgenderbody.com. Include a link back to your original post with each post.

    -arvan

    ReplyDelete